No products in the cart.
The aim of this document is to inform customers of Univerre Pro Uva SA (hereinafter referred to as “UPU”) and the users of the website smartbottle.univerre.ch about the handling (collection, and processing) of their personal data when your register on the platform and thereby use the services offered in the Univerre Smart Bottle Platform.
Changes - Amendments
Information on UPU
Univerre Pro Uva SA
Ile Falcon, 3960 Siders, Switzerland
Registration number CHE-102.774.751
1. Categories of Personal Data
|Identifying information||Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address and payment method, IP address.|
|Information of a professional nature||Powers of representation and professional contact details (within the framework of an order for professional needs at|
2. Sharing of data with third parties
Your Personal Data can be passed on to third parties when required by law (for example, in the context of combating illegal activities) in order to fulfill your contract with UPU.
Within the framework of fulfilling your contract with UPU, your Personal Data is transmitted to the following recipients:
- The Vendors – your personal data will be shared with the vendors involved in the processing of your order.
- WordPress, Infomaniak, Google: for the management of your customer account and the processing of your orders and other services inside the platform
- Swiss Post or another transport company (used by the vendor): for the delivery of your order. Please note that there will be additional transport companies involved in the shipping process
3. Rights of Users
Within the limits of the applicable regulations, you as a user/buyer have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- The right of access to your Personal Data;
- The right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- The right to request the deletion of your Personal Data when they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or when you have withdrawn your consent (when the processing of the Personal Data in question is based on consent) ;
- The right to receive Personal Data that you have provided to UPU in the context of processing based on your consent or based on the performance of your contract with UPU in a structured format and to transmit the Personal Data to another data controller (right of data portability);
- The right to refer the matter to the responsible supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data does not comply with the applicable regulations. You can contact the supervisory authority of the country in which you are residing or the country in which the data protection violation was committed. In Switzerland, the competent authority is the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
You may also, at any time and without justification, object to the use of your Personal Data for marketing purposes, including profiling when related to this purpose, by UPU or third parties, or, where the processing has the legal basis of consent, withdraw your consent by sending an email to UPU at the address detailed in question 8 below.
Users can at any time withdraw their consent when deleting their user accounts on www.smartbottle.univerre.ch
4. Store of Personal Data
UPU only stores your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which UPU has collected them (see question 2 above), in particular for the duration necessary to fulfill your contractual relationship with UPU or to comply with applicable legal obligations.
At the end of the contractual relationship, UPU will securely destroy your Personal Data within 5 years. UPU is entitled, however, to retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to defend its interests.
5. Data Security
UPU operates secure data networks that meet current technical standards. The appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your data from loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation, or unauthorized access in close collaboration with its web hosts.
6. Legal Drinking Age
Univerre Smart Bottle platform is intended for use by adults of legal drinking age of at least 18 years old. UPU will immediately delete the account of users for which we receive a notice or reasonably believe are under the legal drinking age.
7. Data Retention
We store your personal information as long as your account is active.
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. You may at any time request the deletion of your account.
Website administrators can also see and edit the same information.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
8. What security measures does UPU put in place for the processing of your Personal Data?
UPU operates secure data networks that meet current technical standards. The appropriate technical and organisational measures are taken to protect your data from loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation or unauthorized access in close collaboration with its web hosts.