No products in the cart.
A “cookie” is a file that is sent by the operator of a website and stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) when you visit a website. A cookie allows its sender to identify the device on which it is stored for the duration envisaged or the registration of the cookie.
When accessing our Websites, the following data is stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request and general information transmitted to the operating system and browser. This usage data is used as a basis for anonymous statistical analyses performed to identify browsing trends, to improve our offers accordingly and to improve your experience on our Websites.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are essential to operate our Websites. The configuration of technical cookies cannot be modified. These cookies have a maximum storage life of 13 months.
- Analytical cookies:These cookies collect information relating to the use of our Websites (e.g. the number of visits or the most viewed content). We use these cookies to improve our website and services. These cookies are collected and managed by Google Analytics, Metrilo, Magento, Profity (adfocus GmbH), Swiss Post and Six Payment). These cookies have a maximum storage life of 25 months. These cookies are for internal use only.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies used to present you with advertisements or send information to you that specifically targets your interests and preferences identified during your browsing activities. These cookies are collected and managed by Google Ads, Facebook Shopping, Pinterest Conversion tracking, Google Shopping, Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager). These cookies have a maximum storage life of 25 months.
3. Configuration of cookies
You can indicate or change your choices/preferences regarding cookies at any time either (i) generally through your browser or (ii), in the case of our Websites, using the configuration tools we have provided:
- General choices: The configuration of each browser is different and is described in the help menu of your browser. As a general rule, if you allow your browser to store cookies, cookies relating to the pages and content that you have viewed may be stored temporarily in an ad hoc space on your device.
If you refuse to allow cookies, or if you delete the cookies stored on your computer, you may not be able to take advantage of some of the features of our Websites.
4. Who receives the information generated by cookies?
The following plug-ins are integrated onto the pages of our Websites and the resulting data is stored via cloud systems:
- Google Analytics
- Swiss Post
- Six Payment
- Google Ads
- Facebook Shopping
- Pinterest Conversion tracking
- Google Shopping
- Merchant Center
- Google Tag Manager
We invite you to consult the privacy policies and the cookie policies published by the entities listed above that have issued the plug-ins.
5. Social Buttons
We might also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read, clicked on or forwarded certain email